Im switching it up just a little bit.
1. Discovering Mafia Wars – After making fun of so many friends and family members for playing a stupid online text based game. I joined. And I CONQUERED. I own 2 casinos’s (big money makers in the game) and I have a bunch of gawdy ties.
2. Pete Yorns new album came out, and I still have the entire new Eels album to listen to that I bought the week before.
3. I have 2 new songs that I am extremely excited to finish up. They are called “Of Gray” and “Dirty Hotel Scenery” – The latter of which was on the shelf for 2 years, but thanks tomy new guitar player Peter Roessler forcing me to transpose it 2 half steps – its back with a vengance. My previous album “Gallery” was just released but Im ready for more. We’ll be playing these songs on our west coast tour in July, and possibly performing them on the radio on July 10th. Details to come.
4. I played with the new Taking Back Sunday Iphone app. Apparently you can mix scratch and DJ-ify their track Sink Into Me off their new album with your thumb. Check it out at the itunes store.
5. Its friday night and all I have to do is relax. Its amazing. It was a long week of intense writing, recording, and thorwing in some real public relations work into the mix, as well as some creative audio design work. Im now onto my 7th episode of the night of How I met Your Mother just as soon as I finish this blog…. and Im off.